Translate This Page
Would you like healthier posture? easier breathing? pain-relief? and better performance?
- Back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Poor posture and coordination.
- Muscle tension, strain, fatigue, injuries.
- Restrictive breathing, vocal problems, fear.
- Migraine, anxiety, depression.
- Musculoskeletal disorders, Joint problems.
- R.S.I, asthma, poor digestion and circulation.
- Stress-related conditions, performance anxiety.
- Addiction, Insomnia, nervous tension.
- Harmful habits + many other ailments.
The Alexander technique is a powerful personal skill you can use to prevent and release harmful strain, effort, and unnecessary tension for yourself.
Applying the technique allows you to move and function as you're designed to, refines your coordination in a profound way and makes you aware of habits that interfere with optimal functioning and ease of movement.
Paul J.Barrett STAT
Help promote Alexander's Discoveries
Schooling tends to destroy your child's natural poise and debauch the kinesthetic system
F.M Alexander ( 1869-1955 )
" when you stop doing the wrong thing the right thing does itself."
"Use affects functioning"
British Medical Journal endorse the Alexander Technique
Medical research study 2008
Most cost effective solution for back pain
Harmful habits are generally unconscious
- Restoration of poise and balanced elegant posture.
- Ease of movement and breathing.
- Mental calm and clarity.
- Look younger
- Ability to recognise and change detrimental habits.
- Improved functioning of vital systems, ( circulation, digestion, cardiovascular, nervous, etc )
- Resistance to disease, stress, fatigue, tension.
- Improved vision.
- Lightness and buoyancy.
- Enhanced performance in any activity.
- + many many more ...
Whom is the Alexander technique for ?
Short answer? Everyone, but the technique is most popular amongst musicians, actors, athletes, sportsmen and professionals who want to perform at their best and avoid injury. The technique is for anyone who wants to know how to move more efficiently, improve posture and who wants more happiness and well-being in their lifestyle.
If you have a head, neck and spine you can derive great benefit from learning about the Alexander technique
" In the ordinary person habit controls and directs thought - Alexander's technique reverses this."
Prof. Frank Pierce Jones.
Which is the axial skeleton? and which is the appendicular skeleton ?